- What’s the lesson for you on income taxes?
When our Founding Fathers gave us the United States Constitution, it contained no provision for Congress to tax income. That all changed on Feb. […]
- Senators Risch and Crapo: The Case for Term Limits
United States Senators Jim Risch and Mike Crapo recently joined 17 other Senate Republicans and all 50 Senate Democrats to pass Biden’s $1.2 trillion […]
- Furniss fails to rebut
Representative Rod Furniss recently wrote in a Post Register article, “I often reflect on why I was chosen to serve as a legislator in […]
- Rep. Furniss Opens Mouth And Inserts Foot, Again
Representative Rod Furniss has been at it again. He’s been attacking the Idaho Freedom Foundation by writing articles and throwing around numbers he claims […]
- “Red Flag” Rod Furniss keeps telling big whoppers, but I help set the record straight
Are 1000 people moving to Idaho every day? Bryan Smith joins Steph Lucas on the Steph Lucas Show to answer just that in the […]
- Governor Little Should Have “Let The People Go”
Last week while Governor Little was out of state, Lieutenant Governor Janice McGeachin, acting as Governor in Little’s absence, signed an executive order that […]
- Idaho Republicans Have No Confidence In Simpson
In response to Congressman Simpson’s proposal to breach four hydroelectric dams on the lower Snake River, I wrote an article last month entitled, “Congressman […]
- Poll: Is it time for lawmakers to end social justice indoctrination on our college campuses?
In a recent article for the Post Register, my good friend Doyle Beck wrote, “As parents and grandparents, we’re tired of raising good conservative […]
- Poll: Did Gov. Little do the right thing by vetoing two emergency powers bills?
The Idaho Legislature passed two bills dealing with emergency powers, SB 1136 and HB 135. Both were designed to protect the rights of Idahoans […]